11 Oct Nail Technician
We are looking for talented and hardworking nail technicians with a minimum of two years’ experience in a Beauty Salon. We have full time, part time, flexi time, contract and self-employed/fee-sharing positions available.
You should have experience in one or more of the following:
- Gel and Acrylic/Shellac Extensions (essential)
- Manicure & Pedicure (Incl. Gel Polish) (preferred)
- Nail art (preferred)
- NVQ Level 2 or NVQ Level 3 (or equivalent) preferred.
- Providing our clients with exceptional beauty treatments and experiences.
- To provide excellent customer service to all clients
- Working under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- Ensuring client satisfaction and maximising sales.
- Maintaining station and salon hygiene and cleanliness.
- Perform tasks and other roles as an when required by the salon manager.
What we are looking for
- Great attitude
- Hard worker
- People orientated
- Team Player
- Sales focused
- Attention to detail
- Fluent English
- Excellent salary/competitive
- Commission on cross sales and retail.
- 20 days Holiday entitlement
- Flexible Schedule
- Staff Discounts on treatments
- Excellent Career progression
- Training and development
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.